Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome; The Beginning..

Aloha everyone, and welcome to my official BLOG!

I cannot believe I have actually started a blog; but some of you have asked for me to make one - & I thought it would be a great way to share my thoughts with you, outside of YouTube and every other social networking site. Not to mention, featuring anything and everything surrounding makeup, beauty, fashion, life, motherhood and what it is like, being a military spouse! (from my side of the fence, that is) I am no expert on these things, but if there is any way I can reach out to you - and share my feelings on anything, or help you in ANY way, I would LOVE to do just that.

2012 JUST began. (Okay, okay. More like 6 days ago it just began..) But nevertheless, I thought it would be the perfect time to start a blog, and just go through a year of blogging, youtubing and everything else - WITH YOU. It would also be a wonderful tool for me to look back on these days, especially with my daughter growing like a weed, I tend to get emotional knowing how fast time is able to escape from us! (Having said all this, I am slowly convincing myself that this blog thing, is naturally - a good idea. :) So, TODAY, I filmed my FIRST "Q&A" video. I got a lot of great feedback, even though I secretly thought to myself that I blabbed a little longer than I probably should have. :) Let me know your thoughts. Share with me your goals, passions, desires.. your dreams. I would LOVE to hear them, and get to know YOU!

I am still learning how to be better at filming, editing, vlogging, lighting, positioning things, talking without sounding silly, blogging, etc etc. So please bare with me as this is ALL a learning process! I have several things lined up for this year, and I am SOOOOOO extremely excited for things to transpire! I welcome you to apart of my life, that is and will always be cherished. This is just the beginning, the opportunities are endless - & I hope to take you everywhere with me! I have an AMAZING support system. Without GOD, my husband, my daughter & my family - this wouldnt be possible. I am excited for the unknown! With GOD, all things are possible right?!

When you have the time, and you haven't checked out my YouTube page yet, PLEASE swing by my channel:
www.YouTube.com/alhsander

*Must. Learn. To. Post. Videos. To. Blog* - got it guys, I am on it. :)


All my love and more,
Ashley xo

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you decided to startba blog. I'm excited to read more posts from you!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1st blog! I enjoyed reading it! I also agree how time slips away from us..especially as mothers, watching our kids grow! And I so can relate about YT being a process, it's all about progression and learning each step of the way! Here's to a great year of blogging...i'm with you on the journey! xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Ashley thoroghly enjoyed reading ir love story ...pls post part 2 soon:)

    ReplyDelete